Become A Vendor
The Wichita Falls Farmers Market is intended to provide healthy, fresh produce, non-commercial foods and artisan wares to the residents and visitors of the community and to support both small and large farmers. The Market will encourage commerce, entertainment, and trade in downtown Wichita Falls, and help display the city’s history, uniqueness, charm and potential.
We are located downtown at 8th & Austin in Downtown Wichita Falls!
Hours of Operation:
First & Third Saturday January from March | 9a – 1p
Every Saturday in April | 9a – 1p
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday in May to Mid October | 7:30a – 1p
Every Saturday from Mid October to December | 9a – 1p
We are looking for:
- Produce – veggies, eggs, honey, pecans
- Meat – Pork, fish
- Beverages – coffee, teas, other
- Food Foods
- Food Trucks
- Craftsman – leathers, millinery, furniture
- Homegrown, handcrafted, homemade, and non-profit organizations
What we do not accept:
- Multi Level Marketing
Become A Member!
- Annual Membership dues are $25.00 per calendar year
- Wichita Falls Farmers Market Association Members will receive a $5.00 discount from these fees as noted above.
- Members also get voting on important topics relating to the Farmers Market, promotional and social media exposure, booth preferences and first placement on our layout for the Markets
How we support you!
- Monthly vendor meetings for input on events, programming, and activities. Attendance not mandatory but encouraged.
- Workshops and resources to help you grow!
Daily stall spaces are priced as follows per Market Day:
- $15.00 Producer/Grower; Member
- $20.00 Non-Produce (Artisan); Member
- $20.00 Producer/Grower; Non-Member
- $25.00 Non-Produce (Artisan); Non-Member
Email us today for an application!